YALP Return

I had my first meeting with my YALP mentor, and decided I needed to get into all things YALP as a distraction from the raging pain inside my body. It would be good to bring the blog back to it's original theme, though heart break and disappointment are also a part of the spiritual life, as much as life itself. I was listening to a dharma talk this morning, and it reminded me how mistakes are the bleeding edge of life where we grow.

Who knows why I need to tell the world these things, but it is the stuff that art is made out of. Art is the truth, and sometimes that truth is pain. I tend to find the more I blog, journal and write, the wiser I get, the clearer I see. I have a journal and a free writing book, and a blog. Nothing it seems is enough to contain my writing, it just keeps coming. I get a lot of insight, especially when I suffer.

So to aid YALP return I am actually going to try and do the moodle tasks I have been allotted, and then go back over the good parts of that course. It was a very happy nine days of my life with some lovely people, which facilitated a lot of growth and joy. Hopefully it will bring me a little peace of mind, as I try and pick up the pieces of my crushed heart from off the floor. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song of the Sea Lisa Hannigan Lyrics

Stuck on the Artist's Way

The Freud Museum