Small Progress on the Artist's Way

So despite being bed bound, I did some work on my Artist's Way journey. I have been stuck between week 8 and 9 now for a while, and I can't remember when my last Artist's Date took place, probably August. I think I will have to start the book again when I have a bit more stability in life. Right now I am in the middle of huge transitions in my personal and professional life. The Artist's Way has helped he understand certain things and so forth, but I don't feel I can really focus down on it right now. Eventually I will. I will keep going and try and finish the course in about three weeks, and accept this is something I need to revisit one day, in a few months time. It would also be good to be in a stronger place to deal with some of the themes which come up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song of the Sea Lisa Hannigan Lyrics

Stuck on the Artist's Way

The Freud Museum