The End of the Summer



It wasn't a day of the greatest lesson known to humanity, but strangely this child pops up to me and thrusts this gift into my hand, before I can say anything. I do not know what I did to deserve it, but I must have done something right somewhere along the line...I was so touched I had to capture the moment slightly after it happened with a photo. What a lovely student.

Summer school is nearly at an end. I thought it would go on forever, but apparently it ends next week. I have survive summer school 2017, which if I am honest was a lot less intense than summer school 2016 (40 hours of contact week after week and month after month, and a mind in need of TLC), and minus any mystical experiences. It was certainly a much less demanding and quieter, more enjoyable summer this year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song of the Sea Lisa Hannigan Lyrics

Stuck on the Artist's Way

The Freud Museum